Odd parts/pieces of vehicles or associated areas auto-mobilia interest.
Boat & Marine
Unusual and desirable pieces of boats, yachts, ships and marine nostalgia.
Carron Reproduction Fires
Reproduction Carron Inserts
Copings and Bricks - Suffolk Norfolk RED
NEW - OLD weathered stock .Over 300 pallets of assorted types and sizes.
Completed customer projects showing what our clever customers have achieved using our materials and their ideas.
Ecclesiastical - Religious Church items
Religious , church items and collectables.
Fairground , Carnival or Folk Art
Fairground painted hoardings, signage , shows and collectables.
Decorative items, planters or garden furniture.
Various smaller items we accumulate on our travels that make the difference in a renovation.
Vintage lighting reclaimed from industrial areas, marine applications or residential premises.
Norwich Castle Victorian era Materials
Victorian era building materials recently removed from the prestigious Norwich Castle.
R&SCo will now be offering our products for Rental for Events , Theatres and similar short term requirements, we can deliver and collect all items as required.
Enamel and painted signage on metal and wood.
Stone and Marble Slabs
Large sections of stone/marble/slate sheet materials
Fireplaces & Hearths
300+ stocks of original inserts, stoves, hearths and surrounds. HETAS qualified advice and fitting
Internal & External, over 800 in stock ! Victorian, Edwardian, Pine, Oak, Glazed, French
Floorboards - Reclaimed and new; Floor bricks,quarry tiles,Pammets and Parquet.
Vanity Basins,Butler Sinks,Cisterns,Urinals & Toilets
Tables, Chairs, Desks, Pews, Settles and Cupboards
Bricks and Copings
Suffolk Whites,Norfolk Reds, Copings, Flooring and Features
Red, Black & Glass Pan Tiles, Concretes, Ridges, Crests, Finials and Chimney Pots.
Oak Beams, Pine Beams, Lintels, Wall Panelling, Trim
Metalware items , cast iron , features , railings, grates, supports, beams etc
Stained, Leaded, Etched, Coloured Windows, Roof lights, Mirrors and Blocks
Fires & Surrounds, Doors, Furniture, Cupboards, Settles to your exact design!
Anything not listed above!
CoronaVirus UPDATE :
COVID OPENING and Business Options -
1) Remote Ordering : We are responding to ALL enquiries vie email, web, instagram, FB, messenger.
We continue to trade on the WEB and Telephone , taking orders ; payments by card/transfer and delivering across the UK by pallet, parcel or our regular delivery van. Please contact us to place your order under this service. Locally we can arrange safe deliveries directly or indeed collections at our yard ; again please get in touch to purchase via this method.
2) Personal Shopping:
R&SCo now offer our 'Personal Shopper' option.
Please contact us with your needs/project details/wish list/shopping list. One of our family members will then work with you, personally, on that project. Sourcing from our extensive stocks , sending photos to you and liasing with you over options, comparative product pro's and con's. You comment , agree , reject , decide and approve and we can then proceed with remote order and delivery as usual. Personal attention and decades of experience to assist you in making the best choice.
3) Visit - by Appointment:
If there is a need for you to visit and inspect materials before purchase or delivery ; or indeed drop off items for restoration, we are offering a dedicated visit appointment. These are hourly slots where only you and 1 other member of your family unit ( sorry NO no young Children) will have exclusive access to North Sea House , abiding by social distancing requirements and a few other rules to aid in your safety during the visit.
Visit rules -
a) all visitors will be required to hand sanitize (with washes provided) upon entering and leaving premises.
b) Bring your own tape measures please, we will not be loaning them.
c) Face masks are required.
d) Maintain 2m distancing from staff at all times.
e) Apologies but site toilets are 'off limits' to visitors during this CV19 time.
Call us on 07767 647242 or email email@example.com to book your dedicated appointment.
Please note - these visit slots are obviously limited so allow time to book in advance.
ALL our products and services can be purchased on-line , paid for via card/paypal/transfer and delivered directly to your door across the UK
Status Update 8/2/21 - We are fully operational despite CV, selling and recovering building materials locally and nationally. WE currently have strong incoming supplies of materials from a number of differing sites.We are catching up on our bespoke furniture order book after the Xmas break but still running around an 8 week leadtime that may increase due to continually strong orderbook , esepcially on fire surrounds, cupboards and pews.
Please review also our FB page - The Reclaim and Salvage Company where usually our latest finds are shown also our Instagram page under the same name.
Do not hesitate to contact us about ANYTHING on our email - firstname.lastname@example.org for BUYING from us , email@example.com for SELLING to us and twitter - Reclaimsalvage or our mobile 07767 647242 if you prefer
Market Trends :
Fashionable at the moment is the Americana/New Orleans rustic style cladding of aged and weathered corrugated tin, we've been stocking and shipping this for some time now and it still seems popular in cafe's , smokehouses and man-caves. We supplied a large quantity last year to the latest WW1 epic Film from Sam Mendez titled 1917.
NOTABLE GOODS INWARD -
1)Pair of amazing Fairground sideshow hand painted "Roll-em-up" panels reputedly from renowned Fairground artist Pete Tei /Tate Decor who learned his craft under the master Fairground artist Fred Fowle.
2) Large 3ft x 6ft industrial looking pine table with metal decorative base & useful large top with metal detailing.
3) 3 differing vintage dentists cabinets - New in!
4)Suffolk White Egg & Dart feature stretcher bricks, plinth bricks and corners.
5) Contents of Flatford Mill Bygone Museum, any number of items including 12ft long Asian Dragon/Snake Boat steering oars.
6) Coalbrookdale combination fire surround , amongst 30 or so others.
7) 50+ pitch pine pews available for shortening from 9ft downwards.
8) 2x 50+ Sets of Cinema seats , Victorian and Contemporary.
9) Various single and paired Industrial chic looking doors , make great vintage room partitions on sliders with distressed paintwork for a great look, some complete with original rail fixtures.
10) Industrial salvaged light fittings , including Pier , Explosion proof , small caged , larger bracketed. All working and rewired where required.
11) Large Quantity Waney edge Beech and YEW
12) 3000+ Locally reclaimed red bricks , double sided weathered faces in stock - SOLD.
13) Up to 15 sets of Victorian folding window shutters , various sizes , bi-fold, tri-fold and quad-fold options.
14) Large quantity of Victorian 6 3/4" pine floorboarding from Norwich Castle.
15) Oak LEBUS Knee Hole Desk
16) Amusement Drag- Race Car , Coin-op machine , fully operational.
17) Pitch pine school cupboards/sideboards - 2 remaining under renovation.
18) Unique fish pattern etch glass panels 4ft x 5ft - 8 panels available !
19) Unique foundry casting pattern round coffee table,
20) Mr.Mercury petrolania cast concrete 'head' logo from HQ of National Benzole.
21) Arts & Crafts oak leaded glazed window from historic Bawdsey Manor
22) Vintage Veterinarian hydraulic operating / treatment table.
23) Around 15 original vintage Angle Poise desk and wall mounted lamps, now being refurbished .
24) Victorian decorative cast iron garden roller upcycled into pair of occasional/side tables
25) 2 amazing part glazed period doors from Norwich Castle, radiators about to arrive also
26) 3 off 8ft pews each uniquely decorated and carved , reclaimed from St.Mary's Church ,Maidenhead and attributed to noted architect George Street .
27) 200m2 of solid teak parquet flooring, 2 5/8" x 8 1/2" x 3/4".
28) Amazing batch of original painted leaded glass , varying casement window sizes, exquisite work.
29) Batch of decorative arts and crafts square guttering , reclaimed from a local manor house.
Please explore our website , we will be adding items and materials on a daily if not hourly basis while we bring it all up to speed , if you can't wait drop us a line and let us know what you are looking for and we can usually send photo's of stock items directly to you before you journey in to view and buy.
Here's recent customers comments below and please view the brick project in the "customers projects" gallery
A few months ago I bought 250 wire cut reds from you to make a patio. I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the bricks. They cleaned up really well and the patio looks very good.
The quality of the bricks was also excellent, in the end there was only one of the 250 I could not use - probably better than a pallet of new bricks
I've attached a couple of photos of the patio, also one of a wall we built last year using your multibricks.
I'll certainly come to Reclaim and Salvage again if I have another project.
The below for one of our unique french rifle pallet coffee tables - hurry 2 remaining from 5 originally available , when they are gone , they are gone.......unfortunately!
Just got back home from holiday to see the delivered table and have to say it looks fantastic. Thanks for delivering a great product.
Please call mobile 07767 647242 for latest updates and follow us on twitter @reclaimsalvage or indeed find our page on Facebook - The Reclaim and Salvage Company or Instagram - The Reclaim and Salvage Company.
Business Debtors : Currently we have NO defaulting debtors - Thank-You.
The Reclaim & Salvage Company
The Reclaim and Salvage Company operate their friendly reclamation yard in the Suffolk town of Lowestoft, which is on the border with Norfolk, offering reclaimed materials to the neighbouring towns of Gt.Yarmouth, Beccles, Southwold, Norwich, Ipswich, London and the rest of the UK and into Europe. Previously known as Heritage Building Supplies, this long standing family business continues stocking reclaimed fireplaces, stoves, vintage materials and shabby chic furniture. Specialist services include Victorian Door sourcing and supply, paint stripping, bespoke furniture, upcycling items and upholstery.